- OK, the guy is competent, but our cleaning company changes crew members so quickly – he’d likely be rotated out of our company location before the floor he was mopping was even dry. Definitely. For sure.
- I was in much earlier than normal that day – I should not have even been in the area he was working in at that time. I’d rarely see him in the future, right?
- He’s so nice, and it would seem rude, wouldn’t it?
- When do you develop character names? Before you write a word or after you begin a story?
- Do you research names? If so can you recommend any sites to visit? Some good suggestions can be found in this Writers Digest column:
- Some authors reach out to readers on social media and ask for specific types of names for their current WIP’s – has this worked for you?
- Do character names affect whether you buy into a book's premise or not?
Lyrics can be found on Paul Simon's official website, here:
Maybe my next heroine will be named Betty... it's a thought!